Sunday, March 20, 2011

oh, family.

Vacations with my family are always so much fun.
My mom is a great planner. She thinks about the stuff we're interested in and finds a way to incorporate that into our trips.
However, I must say though my favorite parts of this trip were:

-beat boxing with my brother for hours in the car

- "your mom" to everything

-full bodyslam wrestling with my family in the hotel every night for the remote

- yelling "that's my brother" every time he made a three pointer

- not noticing that our table in branson rose all the way up to my chin while i was eating

- screaming "chipotle" every single time we passed one

-refusing to give my mom bathroom breaks

-laughing so hard my stomach hurt

even though I ended up spending some of it in urgent care and definitely didn't enough sleep because of that, it was a fun trip. Can't wait till summer.

1 comment: