Thursday, May 6, 2010

finished!

Well, I am officially done with finals.
I am officially done with work at the elementary school.
I am officially done sitting on duty and checking people out of their dorms.
I am officially done with my freshman year of college.

It's an exciting feeling. Alllllll this stress that I have had for months is over. I mean, this was a very difficult semester for me. Chemistry is not my forte. And taking two sciences at the same time is difficult. I really did not have even one blow off class.
And on top of that, I was pretty much working two jobs at the hardest point of my semester. One that I wasn't even getting paid for. I have not had 2 seconds to just have for myself in about a month in a half.

But now all that's over.
It's just me and the RA's left at UMHB. Today, I slept in until 11:30.
And tomorrow my family is coming to move me out. And then I'll be HOMEEE!!
Ah, I'm ready. There's no place like home.

God, thank You for letting me have today for myself. I have needed it!

3 comments: