Friday, September 10, 2010

friendsss

I guess it's a good thing when you're too busy to blog.
As I've mentioned before, this year is different than last.
I've met a lot more people. And I hang out with them alll the time. Instead of just having a small group of friends that I'm with all the time, it's a wide variety of people all the time. Who knows, maybe this year I'll meet all 3000 students.
For example, last night I went to IHOP with a group while I only knew 2 people, and now I'm good friends with the rest of them. It's really fun to do this kinda stuff.
I also tried out for SearchCru yesterday. I think it went well. We joked, talking about LOST, and I got proposed to during it.

What I'm really starting to get excited about, though, is the mission trip next summer. I need to start raising money for it, because as of right now I have none. I'm supposed to get more information about it in the next couple weeks and I CAN'T WAIT. I'm really hoping I get to go to the Ethiopia trip. But I know that where ever God puts me is where I'm supposed to go, which is a fantastic feeling.

Anyway, today's Friday, so I have no class. I get to chill with friends and go to the lake, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment