Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just... stuff.

Well, I had a fantastic weekend with one of my best friends, Hannah. We had so much fun, I showed her around my school and she loved it, we went to the movies, went shopping, had so much fun all around.

But she had to leave, and I found out I had mounds of nursing homework that I didn't know about till the day before.

Class came really early, and I have nursing alll day long. It was hard, and intimidating, and awesome. I love having classes that are actually on something I care about.

We are already learning how to give people physicals. It'll be awesome.

Today's classes were more simple, just psychology, pretty boring. I think positive psych will be good though, cause it's doing lots of little stuff, thinking positively, doing assignments that people should be doing anyway. It'll be good to do it.

RAing is going good, all in all life is good. On another note, I got accepted into the iGo trip extreme. I'm super psyched! Now just to start saving the money...

No comments:

Post a Comment