Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crazy week of RAing

Ohh, training.

We had RA training every day, seemingly every minute, from Friday to Tuesday. Some days we were going from starting at 7 AM to 1 AM.

But, it was really fun. I got to build really close relationships with the Remschel RAs, but I also became good friends with a lot of the other RAs too.

Some times we just sat through training, sometimes we had to actually do stuff ourselves, like put out fires, or train to get people out of buildings, or go through role play... sometimes we got rewarded by getting to go to Main Event in Austin and playing for free for 6 hours.

However when it all ended, I was bummed. It was really fun to get to chill with these people and learn what to do for our jobs.

Today, however, was move in day for the freshmen. The doors were supposed to open at 7:30 AM, however, the line was so long at 7:10 we started early. It was non-stop till about 1:30. We've sat on duty all day checking people in, and it's 8 and I could fall asleep right now.

I really do love my job though. This is the kind of thing I love to do.

My roomie moved in today. Our room looks really amazing.


This is the view when you walk in, with my bed and desk.


Here's my bed.


Here's Kalli's bed.


Here's Kalli's side.


And here's our bathroom!

I know, be jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment