Friday, August 13, 2010

Bonding

Today started out good... got bad... but got better.

I don't really want to get into the bad, but let's just say the Remschel girls were treated unfairly.

The good news is, it caused some major bonding for us. We started hanging out pretty much non stop starting yesterday evening, staying up to watch Harry Potter, then waking up first thing in the morning to spend all day together.

I'm really blessed. I really love these girls company. I really feel like God gave me the perfect group to work with. I know I can call any of them at any time to hang out or talk, or just walk down to their doors and hang out like we already do. We're already starting movie nights every night. It's just so much fun. We are all hard workers too, so all our work is getting done super fast!! Just pray that I can make it through training, I think after then I'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment