Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm loving...

So I'm living in an apartment now.
It's looking pretty good, but I'm looking forward to putting more personal touches on it. I'll be sure to update this as it goes. Since this is my first weekend really being here, I'm excited to get to be all crafty and really figure out what I want for this place. But just as of right now I'm disliking...
All this reading I'm having to do...

I'm loving...
This painting I bought in the Middle East

My go-to show when I need to relax my brain... this or Modern Family.

Cookies. Because I'm human.

My guilty pleasure. I'm slightly obsessed.

Even this toenail polish.

So far, this semester has been much harder for me to fall into. Normally, I get into it pretty quickly, but I've really just not had the desire to do school this semester. Which is very unlike me. Hopefully, once this 105 degree weather goes away I'll be able to get more excited about this. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. love love love love love.

    oh I miss you...
    love knowing you in your own little space..
    and yes.. I want to see..... so much.

    Praying that your passion for school ignites again. You work so hard.

    Love you.
    have a cookie for me.. or two. or twelve.

    ReplyDelete