Thursday, April 29, 2010

Finals

Well, finals started today. I feel like all I do is sleep, wake up, go to work, study, study, study, take a final, repeat.
Basically it sucks.
But at the same time, I'm really confused that this school year is already over. This semester went by ridiculously fast. And even though I really want to go home, another part of me doesn't want to give up my first year of college. Because I feel like I got robbed and only got a semester. This year really went by that fast.
At least now chemistry is over, and tomorrow developmental psyc will be too, and then A&P 2 and new testament. So weird. I don't even know what to think.
Next semester I'll be in nursing school . Yeah, really weird.

BTW, if you are feeling down and want good music to listen to, Hope now by addison road, or desperate from fireflight or cannons by phil wickham are all fantastic picker-uppers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment