Tuesday, April 13, 2010

pick 2

I really haven't written in a while, because life is chaos. I have so much going on.
I had seen a bumper sticker on facebook once that said
"1.good grades
2.decent amounts of sleep
3.social life
in college, you can only pick 2."
What's amazing is, that could not be more true. I mean I've got plans with friends every night, who I'm not going to see over the summer so I really want to hang with them while I can.
I require sleep. That's not even a joke, this endometriosis crap makes me need a good amount of sleep or I'm in pain the next morning. Speaking of which I get to schedule my surgery in 2 weeks. Joy!
And the worst part is, school has gone insane! I have a test on Friday, a test on Monday, a test on Tuesday, and then a practical on that next Monday. Now, that could be managable, if finals didn't start that Thursday. I mean, honestly people?? 8 tests in 2 weeks?!
I can't even stay on here any longer, I need to study and then meet Jenna at the lake. And then watch Lost with Rebecca. And then... And then... And then...

3 comments:

  1. And then come back to Victoria and go to lunch at Wild Wings with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good to me :) i'm not coming back till the semester is over though

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( okay. i will be waiting.

    i haven't been to wild wings in over a couple months. wow. i'm surprised i'm not foaming at the mouth or anything yet.

    but there's this emptiness in me that just fills my life... haha.

    ReplyDelete