Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yay yay yay!

Today I found out... I got into nursing school :)
Oh this is such a relief. I'm so happy. A giant weight is off my shoulders.
It's so funny how all this little random stuff is adding up to something great.
For example. Today I found out I'm 2 points away from a B in chemistry. I thought I was failing. I was pretty shocked.
I also found out I only have 2 more labs for the rest of the semester. HALLELUAH!!
All my grades are going well.
I figured out my schedule for next semester... it's going to be AWESOME. My easiest semester.
Besides that, I don't have work Thursday and I'm going home that day to be with my family, to celebrate Easter. I can't wait :)


Thank you Jesus :) You're making my life so enjoyable right now. Thank you for reminding me to praise you all the time, and not forget when things get good. I love you. Please just keep guiding me in what You want me to do, and help me listen and obey.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! That's so great :) I've loved being able to keep up with what's going on in your life. Blogs are great! I'll be praying for you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy for this whole post.. and seeing Gods hand in your life.... I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete