Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally...

All my tests are over. Thursday went horrible, and I'm not even gonna think about the grade on that test. Which really annoys me, cause I studied.
I swear, all the teachers must have plotted putting all the tests at the EXACT SAME TIME on purpose just to make us die.
Friday I was up by 630, took my A&P2 test at 730, took my developmental pysch test at 815, and was at work by 9. Worked for 4 hours, then worked out, and packed up.
Then I met up with Jon Michael and we went to College Station. It was our 2 year anniversary today. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, our favorite, and watched part of brother #4's baseball game.
Then we drove down to Victoria and hung out with my family and my puppy. We were gonna watch Alice and Wonderland but it was so late by the time we got back I think we would have slept through it. So that's part of tomorrow's agenda.
Also, he bought me the James Avery "lover's knot" ring. I love it. :)
Now I have spring break to look forward to, though I do have a 10 page research paper I have to write over spring break, it's due the Monday we get back. Blah.
This break is much needed, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment