Thursday, March 25, 2010

going well

Well, I don't understand it, but things just seem to be working out.
I mean, really good things. I seriously don't have any reason whatsoever to be complaining in my life.
I go to a great school.
I have friends that I actually trust.
I got the job I wanted for next semester.
I get to room with the girl I want next semester.
My boyfriend and I made it through a rough patch but now we're going smoothly.
I got about $14000 knocked off tuition for next year.
I'm not only passing, but making good grades.
My body has not been in as much pain as last semester.
I'm just realizing how thankful I should be right now. God is so good :) Why does that seem harder to remember in the bad?
I've really learned alot this year in college. I have so many questions I wish I could just ask God and get them answered and not have to wonder anymore. It seems like such a fine line christians have to walk. Like how do you show someone you love them even if they're doing something wrong, without approving of what they're doing? Or what do you do when a christian really is not living the way he should?
Or just what am I supposed to do??
In general??
I want to make a difference for God. I want to be one of those people who gave their whole lives. But I get so confused. I know that God wants me to go into nursing. Mostly because, this is something I NEVER wanted to do until I gave up my pride and let me go into this (in my mind) "humble job". Now I'm realizing there's a whole lot more to it than I had realized.
I know I'm supposed to do that in my future, go to foreign countries and help them out there too, but what about in the meantime?
I wish He would just talk straight out like He did in the old testament.
Anyway, I don't know how I started rambling about this. Now you have an insight of what goes on in my mind every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment