Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm not alright... that's why I need You

Hmm. Today did not turn out at all expected. Why? Here's the bad.
Nothing went as planned.
Almost didn't go to the concert.
My mom had to leave church early cause I was crying to her about... stuff so hard I actually went through a TOWEL.
Ended up screaming "i'm not alright" by sanctus real on the way to houston.
The stupid cops of Houston made me circle for an hour before I could get into my reserved lot.
Drove for 7 hours out of 1 day.
Got judged for going to see a band it's been labeled cool to make fun of, even though they're actually really talented Christian guys with nothing wrong with them.
Here's the good.
Got to spend time with a friend I had always wanted to but never gotten the chance.
Got to see the Jonas Brothers, who did a fantastic job.
My mom gave me $20.

But as is life. I will rejoice in my sufferings, and I will persevere.

1 comment:

  1. $20, heck yeah.

    And everyone has their days, Hay. It's not normal to have totally great days all the time.

    ReplyDelete