Sunday, March 28, 2010

Roomies :)

I'm so excited about my roommate for next year. She's graduating this May, she has the same major as me, with the same specialty and everything. She's an amazing christian girl who I met on my trip to Japan, and we immediately became inseperable. When I found out she was looking at UMHB I was thrilled, and once it became official I was so stoked. I wanted to room with her, but apparently a sophomore trying to room with a freshman in a dorm is pretty hard to reserve because they want all freshman to be together. Idk. But that's what made me getting the RA job so much sweeter, because right then and there I got to choose my roommate for next year, and she automatically is with me. It's official already, even before anyone else has any idea where they are going. It's a good feeling.
So here's just some pics of me and my future roomie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment