Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Abnormal Tuesdays

Tuesday is a hard day for me this semester. It goes from class at 8, straight to work for 2 1/2 hours, eat as fast as possible, then go to chemistry from 1 to 520. We have a ton of homework we have to turn in that day every week and normally really hard surprise quizzes to go with it.
From there I head to bible study with my buds. Then normally eat and go watch...
LOST!!
This Tuesday was a little different. The beginning was all the same. But when we got to chemistry, we got out early. By 4 in fact. It was AWESOME.
So as I was walking back from there I saw Jenna, Sidni and Bailey sitting outside in the beautiful weather, and I joined them for the next hour or so. While I was there I got a phone call saying....
I got the RA job. Woo!
It's a good feeling knowing that I won't have to go back to the job I have now next semester. Plus that's another $4000 for scholarships next year.
After bible study we had revival in this huge tent in the quad. It has Dutton, who I love! They were our Sonday's camp band for years. The speaker was Wes Hamilton, who I had seen at YEC and was really good. So that revival was really fun!
Then I went back to my room and watched LOST. It was the best episode everrr. I cried. I'm also starting to see some major christian symbolism in it. I'm really interested to see where it goes.
I know this isn't a really exciting post, but it was exciting for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment