Friday, March 5, 2010

I didn't realize good days were becoming a habit.

Man, I just realized something.
These past few days have all been really good.
I probably wouldn't have realized that if I didn't have this blog to look back on. I'd have just kept living my life looking straight ahead and not thinking about what's happened around me. Thank you Jesus for having me start this right when things made a turn for the better.
Cause really, things have made a turn for the better. I mean, this semester is really hard and all, but we've got less than 2 months left. LESS THAN 2 MONTHS! In less than 2 months, I won't have to be at class at 8 every day like a high schooler. In less than 2 months, I will have officially been in college a year.
What's weird is, I still don't feel like "a college student". Or at least, not what I thought being a college student would feel like. It has been changing so that I feel more like one lately though. But more on that at a different time.
Anyway, today has been good. My developmental psych teacher told me "keep doing what you're doing and you have this class in the bag..." that made me feel really good. Especially since half her class failed last semester.
Work was actually... really good.
I got to go to the Haiti benefit concert part 2 and hear my boy play bass for Jesus.
I got to hear other bands, some better than others, there too.
I went to IHOP and chilled with Canaan and his girlfriend Hannah, along with the rest of the bands (though we pretty much hung with those two.)
Got asked out on a date by Tim in front of Jon Michael.
Got to hang with some of my friends after working out in the gym.
And the best part of all....
I GOT 4 FREE JONAS BROTHER TICKETS FOR THIS SUNDAY AT THE HOUSTON RODEO!!!
Be jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely know where you're coming from on not really feeling like a college student!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha. I laughed at the date one.

    And I'm jealous that my days aren't as good as yours.

    I can't believe this year is almost over!!! I feel like you've been gone for decades.

    ReplyDelete