Monday, October 11, 2010

storms, thoughts, friends.

It's raining outside right now. Storming.
There's nothing more amazing than Texas storms.
It's lightning and thundering and you can hear the wind pushing against the building.
It's really crazy how something that should be so scary and can cause such damage is so beautiful and awe-inspiring.
It's night, and it's raining, and I'm just curled up inside with chocolate milk trying to make sure I don't get sick and studying for nursing and watching FRIENDS. It's nice to have some time to myself to get everything I need to get done finished.
It seems like every day I'm out with friends or out running around and I love it sooo much. I never just chill by myself anymore, unless I'm studying.
I just got an email saying my midterm grades are up. I thought "there must be some kind of mistake. It can't be midterms already. It's only been a few weeks." I don't want this semester to end. I'm not ready for next semester, being busy all the time. I feel like this is what college has been supposed to be like, and now it's almost gone.
I just have to remind myself J1 is the hardest semester. I get through next semester, and I get a whole summer with no school and then just a year and a half till I'm done.
I'm just going to enjoy this amazing semester God has given me to the fullest. I've been spending it with these people a lot.

I went to college station to see my bestie Hannah for her 20th birthday. It was soo much fun.

I hit up every home football game. This was homecoming with Jenna and Aubrey. We won by over 30 points, of course.

This is Aubrey and I going to Wild West. We hang out...every day. It's soo much fun. She's been keeping me sane this semester, and I think we're gonna get an apartment together next semester. God has blessed me with some amazing, Christian friends. I'm so thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment